Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with keeping yours aslong as it put to the size of all the others

its everyone elses i do not like

also giving them to every member will couse offence images and mods here do not have the power to change them

yes they do. they can limit it to being Upload only. that way they can change the image on the server. and if they reupload the same image they will be warned or soemthing.

DL can resize it. make it the rest size. I do have a slightly smaller version. I forgot how big the av size was when I gave it to him.

Ok, what's the deal here....1st we had a thread discussion on if long time member's should & could have them....

The results were , that Valued Long Time Member's ...and don't get me wrong here...(that contributed to this Forum) ...and they had to be appoved by the mods....

In all respect to those out there who still don't have one, or begged for one. I got mine cuz :
1) I am a long time Valued Member here
2) I did have it approved by the Mods
3) And the mods & David thought that i deserved the privelege cuz i helped alot of people on this forum

Am i missing anything here ? I feel though that Matt is correct when he say's the size matter's.

They should be scaled down...But not tooken away when they were appoved by David himself.

im and getting so sick and tired of everyone crying to be that they have not got a custom avatar

im realy going to loose it soon

why on earth has everyone got one even members like technoman who only has 20posts has one and they are stupidly huge

and it is realy starting to annoy me, i dont care if you have just got over 1000 posts all i can say is well done, but i will not recomened you to be mod or get you a custom avatar

in conclusion i say there ll striped exept the good COMPUTER related ones which should be added to the database

I'm probably going to have to go with Matt on this one :D Its looking different, and I can't work out whether its better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom