Status
Not open for further replies.
But on vBulletin its all how it should be... phpBB is graphically useless unless you fiddle with the very being of the Forum. vBulletin you don't have to bother, you can do whatever you want.

well im comfy with phpbb and what it does for yourdreamsystem forums. I want simplicity and ease of maitenence and stuff like that. I dotn need much fancy stuff on it. just enough for peopple to get support.

Suppose its down to personal opinion :D Depends what you've been used to :D I didn't even know there was a Bulletin Board other than vBulletin until months after I started doing Forums. :D

as great as your avatar is liz im going to try and get it removed same with netlights and anyone else you has a custom avatar

im getting to many complainst from those who dont have on and also its stupidly big

why not shrink em then... :p well just make them custom all teh way then. not a problem other forums have them and they are fine. if they are offesive the mods just remove them or the admins do. that's all and it inst very hard to do. ;) c'mon. wheres the personality here!

its also not likely that soemone younger than 10 years old would be on these forums. not too many of them would care to go on a forum, let alone be deep into computers THAT much.

and the norm for 13 year olds here... lots of them are HAVING KIDS!!! i knew an 13 year old who had 2 kids!

so what's with the paranoia of letting users have custom avatars then?

and also if they are flash intense... tell them to static them then. or have the forum static them. not too hard on code. and I think there might even be a mod for that even allready made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom