Did you read the rules

Golden Master
no one is perfect we all do something wrong at one time or another, im sure most of us dont mean to break rules, heck even i have done it a few times, but what i dont like is people who do it on purpose to annoy others

look at the rules, read them

The most important rule when using CF is to treat each other with respect and remember this is a forum for all ages and abilities.

see that says it all in one

Respect each other, treat others how you would expect to be treated

Yes, there are a few members who pourpose of registering was to annoy others around here..... I'm not mentioning any names

this thread was to piont out these select few who no who they are, and see it fir to annoy

i dont think it need to be stuck

just as long as people can see it for alittle while

i just felt like saying that

couse i see alot of people not getting along any more

NetLight said:
Yes, there are a few members who pourpose of registering was to annoy others around here..... I'm not mentioning any names

There are slightly more than a few members here who are disruptive and who flame with others. I could give you a list of atleast 5 here who are guilty of this, but for the sake of my sanity and to save me from the constant "Oh how dare you I don't flame you ***** I'll kill you" replies that I'll be sent because of it, I'm not saying anything. ;)

But yes, Netlight, I do agree with you.

Back
Top Bottom