need some with CPU Usage %

FullMetal

Baseband Member
need some help with CPU Usage %

Hey guys, I need some help I was just wondering when I look at my CPU usage it seems kinda high right now I am running 2 bittorents and speed disk and usally when I have like 1-2 bittorents open it runs around 20-34 and right now its at about 25-40 and I was wondering why and if I could change that.. I got a Intel Celeron 2.4 Gigz and 256 ram

Thanks ~

lol bittorrents u dont no wht they are right err ull metal have u got any virus software on your pc, my cpu usage is 2%-10% i have 32 processes running, ou may need to get rid of 1 bit torrent dont understand why you have 2 bittorrents any way virus software helps get the processes down because may have something else that is using your upload stream , go to start run, then put in cmd,enter,then type ping www.bbc.co.uk then a list comes up it has numbers something like 50ms 40ms average 31ms,
well to get that down you need virus software which will get rid of alot of prossers then once doing that your cpu usage will go down maybe your could delete alot of things on your pc in order to get this down its just that you dont need to bittorrents on your pc.

sorry about my spelling its just that i have just pluged my other keybord in now the other one is wireless it dont get there to fast, lol

well what I mean by 2 bittorents is I am downloading 2 things , and I got Norton System Works 2003 :/

o rite well thats not a proplem you may need more ram if you are from england i would say a 512 would be costing a total of 45 pound in US i dont no lets say $70

Back
Top Bottom