Rake's is a guru now!

Captain Andy said:
Well, it looks like doctor nofx (doctor meaning psychiatrist...cause the word doctor is thrown around for every profession) has my entire strategy now, I spose the jig is up. I cannot go on bagging you big fat nerds any longer.
The Word Doctor is not thrown around :D Its used when a person either becomes a Medical Doctor; or gets a PhD (Doctorate) Nobody uses it beyond that unless they are completely crazy. Its used in every profession for the simple fact that you can get a PhD in most things you can get a Degree in.

OH GEEZ AND OH PLEEEASE!!!

when is this madness ever gonna stop!!!!???????

this is computer forums. not argue all day forums. take arguments in msn or somewhere else!!

I'm sure david enjoys all this arguing on his forums.

Captain Andy said:
no, you tried to teach me one day...but because I am so unwilling to learn (take that alvino), I couldn't remember what it stands for.

OOOOO, so youre unwilling to learn! AHAH! You make me laugh. If you dont want to learn then thats your own problem and get the hell out of here and stop bugging others who want to learn

this is sick what right he come here to do this and call everyone nerds and stuff liek that....

hey CA!!! I'd like to see your leet rig?? huh?? show us your specs???
if you think you're better than everyone else on here?

Hey guys calm down matt don't mean to tell you your job but don't swear at him just ingore everybody just ignore him eventually he will become a spammer and get banned until then just consider him a comic relief character

Back
Top Bottom