Man What An Honor

rakedog said:
Lol giancarlo, I know my WWII history. I don't care what you say, you sound like a complete moron if you critize people on that. I think he was a good general, you think he was a bad one. it's a friggin opinion, so let's just talk about something else.

For example today is the anneversary of Pearl Harbor.

No you don't. You don't really sound like you know too much. You don't have much of a strong concept. And a complete moron? Give me a damn break. And it isn't a matter of opinion when regarding Zhukhov being a bad general. It is pure fact.

Oh shut up, captain nothing. Oh and I'm not obnoxious. And I'm not a nerd. More of a party type of person. I probably spent more time out dancing and clubbing in the past week then you did in the past year.

No you don't. You don't really sound like you know too much. You don't have much of a strong concept. And a complete moron? Give me a damn break. And it isn't a matter of opinion when regarding Zhukhov being a bad general. It is pure fact.

Unless you want everyone to think you're a total idiot for not respecting anyones opinion, I would shut up if I were you. You go ahead and sound like an idiot if you want, and call my opinion stupid, but no one will care about what you will say.

I tell you again, I KNOW MY WWII HISTORY, and just because you don't agree with me, doesn't give you a right to attack me like that.

Zhukhov defended Moscow, won stalingrad, and won Kursk. He might have used a lot of friendly men to achieve the goals, but he saved russia. He couldn't afford to lose a battle, or Stalin would execute him. WW2 is tough, a lot of people died, and saying that he was a bad general because a lot of his men is stupid. At least he saved Russia. In russia he is considered the greatest general in their history.

rakedog said:
Unless you want everyone to think you're a total idiot for not respecting anyones opinion, I would shut up if I were you. You go ahead and sound like an idiot if you want, and call my opinion stupid, but no one will care about what you will say.

I do respect your opinion, however inaccurate it may be and however not reflecting of the reality. But, I think it is rather you people don't give a damn about. I've been studying this in a lot more depth then you have. If I were you, I'd stick to computers.

I tell you again, I KNOW MY WWII HISTORY, and just because you don't agree with me, doesn't give you a right to attack me like that.

From your posting you don't know what you are talking about.

Zhukhov defended Moscow, won stalingrad, and won Kursk. He might have used a lot of friendly men to achieve the goals, but he saved russia. He couldn't afford to lose a battle, or Stalin would execute him. WW2 is tough, a lot of people died, and saying that he was a bad general because a lot of his men is stupid. At least he saved Russia. In russia he is considered the greatest general in their history.

He was a lousy general. The only reason why the Germans lost is because of Hitler's stupidity in sending out some of the best trained infantry into a freezing hell (the Wehrmacht was very well armed and trained). He should of pulled them back and never attacked Russia in the first place. WW2 is tough and a lot of people died??? No shit. He saved Russia but from what? It wasn't like Stalin was any better then Hitler.

Morpheus said:
Well I actually I want to hear what he has to say I always apreciate a good laugh.

How insulting! Look at your own posts and laugh at yourself. I always laugh at you. You're insane.

OK. This is really getting messy. The mods should start intervening. Seriously.

Giancarlo.....I do know history. Don't you dare tell me to "just stick to computers". I have a life.

Like I said I know my WWII history. I just don't agree with you, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom