There's a party in this thread, and everybody's invited!!!

Masahiro

BSOD
I HAVE MADE IT TO GURU!!

If I was to thank everybody my keyboard would break.

SO A BIG THANKYOU TO YOU AND EVERYONE!!!*

*exept nortavic and captin andy

SO LET'S PARTY!

He didn't really you tool. It is a term called sarcasm and unfortunately it doesnt come out to well in writing, ass.

Unfortunately for you, no one likes you here, so you're not going to be on anyone's favorite list. If I was making a thread on party right now, I would say the same thing.

Rakedaddy - may I call you rakedaddy? - why have you not noticed that I do not want to be on anyones "favourite list"...if I did I'd act like a nerd and say congratulations everytime someone reaches a milestone of nerdishness (e.g. 1000 posts...am I right rakedaddy?)

Captain Andy said:
He didn't really you tool. It is a term called sarcasm and unfortunately it doesnt come out to well in writing, ass.

Well its good to see your self hatred runs so deep that whenever someone makes a comment you think it is making fun of you. But its possible that the whole world isnt centred entirely on you and I was congratulating Netlight on making it to Guru... ass.

Well, well it looks like we have another Giancarlo here do we? But oh no, at least Giancarlo doesnt refer everyone here as "nerds" just cuz we come here to learn more about things we dont know.

Back
Top Bottom