Rake's is a guru now!

or maybe we know all that stuff, because were actually willing to learn, mr. big ego

So was that just a lucky guess that you knew the abreviation for Video Processing Unit?

no, you tried to teach me one day...but because I am so unwilling to learn (take that alvino), I couldn't remember what it stands for.

erm... okay. I think the best thing to do is ignore captain andy, he will evnetually realize no one likes him here and go away. He is like mosquito bite the more you scratch the more it itches. He wont go away until we leave him alone. All he wants is a reaction.

Well, it looks like doctor nofx (doctor meaning psychiatrist...cause the word doctor is thrown around for every profession) has my entire strategy now, I spose the jig is up. I cannot go on bagging you big fat nerds any longer.

Andy, you think we don't have a life? At least we learn a ton about computers, and we don't waste our lives by spamming, "you're all nerds!!".

Go jump off a cliff moron, no one wants your attitude here.

Actually, I want my attitude here, and technically (whether you nerds think it or not) I am considered one so now whos the moron?

Keep talking like that dude. You'll get banned and a lot of people will be happy.

Well that's good to hear...no-one really loses. As I have said many times before, and many nerds will vouch for this, I do not care if I am banned. God bless you rakedaddy, you try so hard.

Back
Top Bottom