Rake's is a guru now!

to the one who said thou are not nerds...may I point out that you are writing that in a forum that is like a little messaging party, celebrating some other nerd (he admitted that he is a nerd, and I have absolutely no problem with him...congratulations that nerd) on wasting his life in front of a computer. Thats kinda nerdish to me...correct me if I'm wring.

Captain Andy, you call others nerds yet you are also partaking in this "messaging party" if you have nothing nice to say leave the forum or you will definitely get blocked

1. Don't give a shit if I get blocked
2. I never said that I am not a nerd, I simply stated the truth nerd (Feel free to return the complement all you nerds).
3. Why should we all put on the gay, nice facade thing...we all know how much we'd like to rip another human beings head off just to see what would happen.

Captain Andy said:
1. Don't give a shit if I get blocked
2. I never said that I am not a nerd, I simply stated the truth nerd (Feel free to return the complement all you nerds).
3. Why should we all put on the gay, nice facade thing...we all know how much we'd like to rip another human beings head off just to see what would happen.

Please dont use the word "gay" like that. If you mean "stupid" or "happy" then by all means use it. Some might find that word kinda offensive. And just cuz we come here to socialize and learn more doesnt mean were nerds.

I disagree, I think you are all nerds. I apologise with the whole "gay" thing, small variations in meanings for SlavicEnglish

Well alot of people are nerds in some sort of way. Like Im nerd in computers. someone might be a nerd in homework, or a nerd in music *cough* Mr. Mixx *cough* etc.

No, no, no...I'm sorry I didn't specify. I mean the stereotypical nerd with pocket protectors and their computer information on all of their posts.

OH icic. Well Im not that kind of nerd. I dont have pocket protectors or anything. And so what if I did have my comp info in my sig?

Well, that's pretty much your standard 21st century nerd crap. I put a bet on me being the only one here that doesn't know what a VPU is...because you are all nerds, if I didn't make that clear enough.

Back
Top Bottom