Flight Sim

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
i just brought the new flight sim its crap if you dont no how to fly but good if you do its boring tho 4 me it cost me 50 ound

i played flight sims for a while but they just get monotanous!!!!! if u good at it like me u can set urself challenges, like landing a b52 on the smallest runway possible, but even that gets tiresome!!!!! Your right they are a ripoff!!

They are fun to start with but as ardy said they get repetative and boring. I will save my money and buy something i want a will enjoy

Hmmmmm yes well i have it, it is a bit crap 1 difference thought i payed nothing for it :D

Lol; I've never been one for Flight Sims anyway... paying to fly around in an Aeroplane doesn't seem like much fun :D

Especially without Guns :D

yer but the thing is some people like games like that everyone has a diffrent opinon on wht games they like but i like flying games i enjoy them there good fun once you no what to do it can be very boring but just taking contol of an aeroplane can be good like going so high then bring it verticaley down is funny.

if u ever get board u can always, download more planes and scenery!!!! that shud make it more fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom