Man What An Honor

Zhukhov was a good commander in my opinion. I understand the use of military and artillery. I know my facts on WWII. Zhukhov led the russians, and they won. That's my opinion. If you don't agree with me, oh well, that's your opinion.

Oh well that's my opinion? Zhukhov led the Russians for sure, and made many disasterous mistakes. But that didn't cost him the war because the Germans were already doomed because they were fighting a three front war. I don't think you understand the use of military strategy or artillery that much.

Yes I do. I'm Russian (live in the US now though), I think I know the history of my country.

I do. You think I don't have a grasp on the subject just because my opinions differ from yours, and that bs.

I can already tell that this is gonna get very messy, so why dont we just stop...

rakedog said:
I do. You think I don't have a grasp on the subject just because my opinions differ from yours, and that bs.

No you don't. It is really that simple. And I speak facts, not opinion in the matter of WWII.

Ok. And that is that. Let's not get into a war about who's opinions or facts are right.

Lol giancarlo, I know my WWII history. I don't care what you say, you sound like a complete moron if you critize people on that. I think he was a good general, you think he was a bad one. it's a friggin opinion, so let's just talk about something else.

For example today is the anneversary of Pearl Harbor.

Back
Top Bottom