sticky keyboard

Electronics are most metals (like gold and copper) and ceramics. How is water going to hurt them. Like I said earlier water ONLY hurt componets when electricity is applied and when the components are still wet.

Plus keyboards only use about 5VDC and less then 1 amp. Remote controls are even less then that.

Now would I go out and put my CPU or harddrive in the dishwasher...NO. But I have done it to my motherboard and to ensure that it was completely dry I baked it for 6 hours at 150 F before putting it back together...and it still works today. I did that because when I was taken out my out motherboard I spilled a Mountain Dew on my brand new motherboard. That sucked!!!

i think thats bs, im not going to run my shit through a dishwasher. Ill take my chances with the vacuum and cotton bud.

unless u wanna prove this that it isnt just your theory? post a website that says this is ok

The choice is yours...don't take it personally. Chill out!

I am just sharing my personal experiences and tricks of the trade.

Hey take it easy rymort do you think killerdoberman would post something this stupid if their wasn't any truth to it no cause then if some poor fool did it then he would come on to the forum an his name would be mud I don't think he would risk his reputation

killerdoberman said:
Electronics are most metals (like gold and copper) and ceramics. How is water going to hurt them. Like I said earlier water ONLY hurt componets when electricity is applied and when the components are still wet.

Plus keyboards only use about 5VDC and less then 1 amp. Remote controls are even less then that.

Now would I go out and put my CPU or harddrive in the dishwasher...NO. But I have done it to my motherboard and to ensure that it was completely dry I baked it for 6 hours at 150 F before putting it back together...and it still works today. I did that because when I was taken out my out motherboard I spilled a Mountain Dew on my brand new motherboard. That sucked!!!

ohh really!! wow! :rolleyes: why??? show me pics of it!!

Back
Top Bottom