Man What An Honor

First off, the majority of trained snipers were up north in lenningrad, trying to save the poor 4 million people who were trapped there.

And artillery was used well in the battle of stalingrad, how else do you think he outflanked them. And few pure human attacks were used, it was much more concentrated on blocking all help and support from germany for reaching stalingrad. Zuchow (That's how the russians say his name), places his troops just right to keep them encircled. Yes russians died, but that's war, just as many germans died too. Stalingrad was a huge success for Russia.

rakedog said:
First off, the majority of trained snipers were up north in lenningrad, trying to save the poor 4 million people who were trapped there.

And artillery was used well in the battle of stalingrad, how else do you think he outflanked them. And few pure human attacks were used, it was much more concentrated on blocking all help and support from germany for reaching stalingrad. Zuchow (That's how the russians say his name), places his troops just right to keep them encircled. Yes russians died, but that's war, just as many germans died too. Stalingrad was a huge success for Russia.

The Artillery didn't work well.

You aren't correct on any counts. There were huge human wave attacks used. Furthermore, it was the freezing conditions that weakened the Germans the most.

Giancarlo said:
The Artillery didn't work well.

You aren't correct on any counts. There were huge human wave attacks used. Furthermore, it was the freezing conditions that weakened the Germans the most.

Yeah, the Germans suffered from the freezing weather the most. The tanks petrol tanks constantly froze. Soldiers werent equipped with the right equipment for the extreme cold. But in Stalingrad, they did use huge human waves to batter the Germans down (which is one of the reasons why so many died). It was pretty horrible too, because if they charged they were pretty much dead, and if they retreated they would be shot by their own officers....:(

Giancarlo said:
No kidding. And your avatar doesn't give you much credibility in my eyes.

Theres nothing wrong with his Avatar. It's really cool too :D.

Yeah what's wrong with my avatar? Answer my question or don't you have an answer? (I'm sure you do just getting borred waiting for it)

Back
Top Bottom