How do you guy afford all this stuff!!!

And if anybody was wondering about my graphics card, its a Geforce 4 MX 4000 and its a peice of junk. I spent £40 on it and £15 on getting it fitted. Because back then I was retarted with computers. And if any of you guys feel particulary generous you can send me a nice graphics card for christmas (I like the new ATI one)
I now have my computer back by the way. I somehow had managed to pull the RAM out and turn the computer back on, so I started flapping because it started a loud beeping noise. So I took it to my local shop for a guy to push it back in for me (it cost me £10!!!!!! Cant buy anything for a month now) And to make it even worse I had walk home with it (3 mile walk across fields, NO JOKE!) I looked like the biggest idiot in the world. And my PC is a dell so it was like carrying a car. (I was also in a suit after coming home from sixth form)

99nasha

Nice bike by the way.

+ if someone comes on this thread saying stupid and annoying things about me please ignore them. This will be my stupid brother who has a rare mental condition

All lies!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive just escaped from the cage that 99nasha keeps me in to write this, so i must be quick but i need to tell u all the truth - hes not realy a 16 year old boy hes an 84 year old albino he-she who goes round beating people up for fun, hes trying to trick u all! dont listen to him cos hes a crack programmer who has sent u all viruses and is wanted by the fbi. escape now while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think ive followed through

He decided to create a second account and try to get me kicked off the whole thing

Back
Top Bottom