Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

If you read the first few pages of this thread then you will see that we have already covered this topic with what I think is a suitable answer

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

yess.

here goes my fianl thing...

linux for servers and windows for home users. there.

I thought we already agreed to that

yess telling the other pplz

lol
Should Microsoft open their source code to the public?

is the question and there are 2 answers
one is yes it would be a brilliant chance for people to learn how it works and make itbetter
and no becouse it can be explioted and the privaledge abused, it would also mean a great loss in money for those at microsoft

Well I like your answers but I think if Microsoft play it out right they wouldn't loose that much money and they would benefit in the long term

altho it would make a great OS for us thats not what they care about no more would people by it when you could easily download it

it would take seconds for some to spill it over the internet

Yeah you have a good point there

i agree it would be very nice but i can see why not

Back
Top Bottom