Man What An Honor

rakedog said:
Biggest single battle in history.... But the casualties....
Kursk was the biggest single Battle in History :D Think it was 2 Million Men on both sides in a few days of Battle.

Giancarlo said:
This nation had to go through sacrifice to keep its solidarity. I'm sure you haven't ever experienced sacrifice in your own family.
Was it just me... or did Spain not have a Civil War before World War II and stay out of most of it under Franco? Sounds like Solidarity to me :D or were you actually refering to Fascist Solidarity.

Kursk was the biggest single Battle in History :D Think it was 2 Million Men on both sides in a few days of Battle.

Nope.... Kurst was the biggest TANK battle in history, but stalingrad is the biggest single battle in history.

Spain was under the Franco ragem and was neutral in WWII but in reallity they were back the Germans for ovious reasons (wow my spelling really sucks)

Lord Kalthorn said:
Was it just me... or did Spain not have a Civil War before World War II and stay out of most of it under Franco? Sounds like Solidarity to me :D or were you actually refering to Fascist Solidarity.

Is it just me or are you not using your brains again? I'm half Italian. Members of my family from dad's side either served in the Italian Resistence or US Military against Mussolini.

Accusing me of being fascist is sick in the head.

Morpheus said:
Spain was under the Franco ragem and was neutral in WWII but in reallity they were back the Germans for ovious reasons (wow my spelling really sucks)

They didn't really back the Germans. They let the British to keep their port (Gibraltar).

Hmmm... you're probably right about Stalingrad :D I don't know the figures for that though, so I automatically presume :D

Giancarlo said:
Is it just me or are you not using your brains again? I'm half Italian. Members of my family from dad's side either served in the Italian Resistence or US Military against Mussolini.

Accusing me of being fascist is sick in the head.
Well I can't remmember being told that :D But ok then... I didn't say you were Fascist; I commented Sarcastically upon the idea.

Giancarlo said:
They didn't really back the Germans. They let the British to keep their port (Gibraltar).
Course they did :D If the Spanish could have taken Gibraltar they would have. The Spanish taking Gibraltar without the Germans if just plain funny.

Back
Top Bottom