What a wack job...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOHOHOHOHO... I sure did lol when I saw this individual. HAHA poor guy, sitting on his single bed in his gryfindor colours. HAHAHA, he looks about 40 probably lives in his mothers basement. He talks to his mouse omg thats hilarious, his told us his entire life story. LOLOLOLOLOL. I cant believe that its the funniest thing i ever did see. So seriously is he a stalker or what.. cause thats kind of scary the way he has a ticker going until her bday and the fact he wrote a song about her... thats actually really creepy mixed with pathetic and hilariousness at the same time. HOHOHO.

BTW- Sorry if the above mad no sense cause i was practically wetting myself and crying when i saw the picture of the guy.

holy crap i just looked at the photos someone should seriously call the police on this wacko.

yeh there is something extremely disturbing about the way he has made a leather bound photo album and replaced her second name on the front with his.

how funny is the way he named his computer mouse scabbers, then he goes on to say that he talks to it "if you open that .exe file i will give you some cheese scabbers"... lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom