Im looking for a monitor

BradyParsons

Solid State Member
Hi, im new to this knowing what to buy and I don't know what to buy in a monitor. CRT or LCD? Well first of all I mostly use my computer for reading text, surfing the internet, school work and e-mail. Im not a heavy gamer. Im limited to space so im thinking about an LCD. But I don't know what to buy. Im interested in spending 500 CND right off the market. Maybe a 17in. The only few I found so far was a "BenQ 767 V2 17in" and Philips 190S5FB27 19in"........ Could some tell me what these monitors are like and give me a list of good monitors for my price mentioned. Thanks

If your just using ur comp for stuff like that it doesn't really matter. I would suggest you get a LCD screen cause it'll save space. And get a fairly cheap one. Cause you don't need great visual affects or anything like that.

Yeah...I agree.

LCD are cool and all, but for the best in graphics, color and overall picture quality use a CRT monitor.

yeah you're right there. It's not like im a graphics designer in a cramped up room and needs an excellent high quality monitor and compact. I don't do any work with pictures or video editing so i'll go with a cheaper LCD. Thanks for you're opinion!

Back
Top Bottom