Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

This is true, but things lead on to other directions :p

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Maybe but I'd kindly request everybody to debate the specific topic please

Yes they should, its just like linux. i mean programmers can fix their errors

Yep that's my point you are right

If the windows source was released, the world would turn upside down....

How so? Security? No it would just make it easier for people to see what is in the OS.

I don't think the world would turn oppside down

no, of course not it just means more secure and flexibility and possibly another "evolve" l Like Linux

Lol, if the windows code was released, thousands of security loopholes would be found. Sure, microsoft would start patching up stuff, but by that time crackers would use it to screw a lot of people....

Back
Top Bottom