Ranks

Slayer said:
I think we should leave them as they are - except for the Custom Titles. I think Custom Titles are a great idea, and would add some more variety to this place. However, I don't think there should be a limit to how many posts you need to get one - surely they should be given out depending on the quality of the members' posts instead of the number? Anyone can get to say ... 4000 posts or whatever. Not everyone posts say ... 2000 posts that are quality and contribute to this place.

Just my 2 cents :)
Takes a lot of balls to post 2,000 Posts that are quality and contribute, eh Slayer? :p I personally have always made my Posts of the highest quality.

However! I must agree with the Custom User Titles Idea - its a good idea and as long as vB Code is not included to make them bold or coloured them it won't Deteriorate the Forum in any way. Of course there'd have to be a point where you can do it, and the Reputation System doesn't get used so its either Posts or Time that they've been here.

There really isn't a useful Title above Senior Member, maybe over 500? Or maybe after a Month of being with us... maybe after 100 Posts.

I'll have to e-mail David, if he gets bugged enough he may listen.

the only thing i would have agaist people using custom titles is them using Admin or moderator

btu custom avatars make you look mroe unique and dont get confused. geeez. this site does look too dull.

Back
Top Bottom