New Motherboard

Chappers

Baseband Member
If i got a new motherboard would that be able to work in my computer???

I mean could i just replace it and it would work ??

Whoa there, That depends upon so many factors it could make your head spin! Here, I'll list:

Processor: Does the new mobo support the same type of processor and socket?

Formfactor: Is it Baby ATX, mATX, ATX, etc.

RAM: What ram do you currently have? Is it the proper speed, ECC, registered or non?

Good luck on that. Tell me what kind of processor and memory you have if you know it and i'll give you the good/bad news.

It depend really on the three factors NVIDIAGAMER said but does this motherboard come with it's own processor and ram or are you just using the stuff you already have?

lol i thought it might be complicated. Well it is only 100mhz but can be changed but apparently thats dangerous, it has intel pentium r and 32mb ram

Is that for those old old computers you mentioned. I'm telling you......don't try to upgrade them...

lol, no i was just wondering about upgrading motherboards, because some computers i have seen are amzing, i don't know how they afford them lol... when i get a job i am gonna be in heaven :D lol

Wasn't the Pentium R supposed to be a faster version of the Pentium I? I can't remember that far back....arg.

Back
Top Bottom