Man What An Honor

Cowboy_EGN said:
For who the people who actually went through it or the people riding the coattails of the grandparents? or the friend of a friend of a friend? Give me a break.

hey hey calm down... lets not start some dumb arguement or anything.

Morpheus said:
You misunderstood me I ment anybody who has done history at school would feel a bit sad specially if the had family how participated or got killed in WWI or WWII

This nation had to go through sacrifice to keep its solidarity. I'm sure you haven't ever experienced sacrifice in your own family.

dude morpheus did you get david to let you have that avatar?
man thats a seriously tight avatar though

Who would you know what I have been through Giancarlo in my family?
Guess what you don't so why don't you pick a fight with someone else ok?

My step grandfather served in WWII, Korean and Vietnam. He got to be a Major in the Marines before he retired. I will be inheriting some medals, weapons and other stuff from his military career and I will be honored to recieve them

Morpheus said:
Who would you know what I have been through Giancarlo in my family?
Guess what you don't so why don't you pick a fight with someone else ok?

Not fighting but I'm sure mad you call a war a horrific mess. War is not pretty, but it often has a point. WWI was pointless almost fought over some Arch-duke. But WWII, was meant to remove Hitler.

Two of my great-great uncles served in WWI under the Italian Army, two of my great uncles served in WWII in the US military after fleeing Mussolini.. my uncle served in Vietnam as a platoon commander... I had a cousin who served in the first gulf war. My dad, even though near 50, volunteered and went to Afghanistan to help in missions alongside US troops. Oh and I forgot to mention my grandfather fought in the Nationalist Army during the Spanish Civil war.

Well, WWI was simply a break out of might that has been accumulating there for about 20 years. There was a lot of tension and jeoulosy, unbalace of money and military, and all the nations were trying to outdo each other. When he was killed, the whole tension finally broke loose.

WWII was how hitler wanted to avenge the world for what the made germany do after they lost wwI (they had to pay tons of money to a bunch of countries). Hitler also wanted to rid the world of what he called caused all the trouble. And yes, everyone though that hitler should be stopped, so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom