Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

yea this is the 41st post ;)

i use winamp for media, its teh best (at least for windows)
i have a computer with linux on it but i hardly use it because its sooooo slow

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

windows media all the way!!!

winamp!

winamp with modern skin, "city night" color scheme, folded up, stuck at the top of teh screen on top of everything else

lol... well look on google you can get his contact info... i got his home address, if anyone wants it.

Contact info for who...

omg... read up top.... billy gates

Wow now I'm really impressed I never expected this thread would be so intresting to others (no offence guys and girls) I'm really happy.

I use linux or BSD 90% of the time.....I can do most stuff on a linux machine that I do with windows.....Messaging, Video Editing, Media and Games. You can get most windows apps and games to run a linux machine.

Yup, that's true. You have to know what you're doing though.

Back
Top Bottom