Heeeelp Reformat!!!

Darcwolf777

Baseband Member
Im tryyyying to reformat my computer...I know how to do it ive done it before. When I boot from my os CD it loads a bunch of stuff then gives me two options: 1. install windows XP 2. Repair windows XP...Everything was going great up to this point...so I select to instal it and eventualy it will give me the option to format a partition wich is what I do but this time I get as far as agreeing to the terms and conditions and the I get a REGISTERY_ERROR that tells me to restart...so I do and it comes back again and again and again and it is really frustrating could someone please provide a quick easy simple solution!?!?!?

try taking your battery out of your motherbored it will reset alot of things, i have nether has tht messge b4 sorry i cant help tht much.

it is nothing to do with the cmos battery. Try deleting the partition before you reformat. If it doesn't work try a different cd-rom, ide cable, and if all of these fail start running a hdd test and memory test.

were can u get a hdd tester please??? i need one coz i also am getting a similar problem with my comp!!!

You better go for the link skunkx710 gave you it's more reliable than my suggestion. Oh by the way skunx710 congratulations on becoming a member

Back
Top Bottom