introduction and question

well im back. i apologise profusely for my unnanounced absence. our computer met with an unfortunate demise. it got a corrupted path and the VMM32.VXD file or what ever it is was missing. dad got the sh!ts so he went n got us a new one. i went to schoolies (which sucked some ass at points) and then they got the new computer n now that im back at home im back online!

The new computers' specs are:
120GB HDD
128Mb vid card
512MB RAM
AMD 2800 Athlon (2.1Ghz)
2.1 sound (better than the sh!t i had b4 that!!! MUCH BETTER)
9 in 1 media card reader
Dual layer DVD burner
17" LCD screen
wireless optical mouse n keyboard
and a brand-spanking-new tower!

helll no fellas/gals i aint going to intel if it can be helped! AMD beats the metaphorical sox off intel ny day!

lol well this one im hoping not to bugger up! but ive got another more difficult question for you all now...

the old computer buggered up from a missing file (VMM32.VXD) from the path and wont load past that point. how do i fix it so i can scab all the stuff off the old computer and put it on here?

Then i plan on getting a new HDD for the old one and setting it up in my room so i have a computer... even if it is old! anways thats just my plans for the future.... i was gonna say distant future cuz i have no job and an allowance of $20 per week so it was gonna take a LONG time to save for but i just realised... Xmas is on the horizon so i might manage to scab a cheap drive for a present!!!! he he he!!!.... DAMN! just realised that not only does it mean that i might get something but i also gotta get stuff for other ppl >_<

Back
Top Bottom