Virus Problem! Huge

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude that virus thing sucks
all i can say is try to download lavasofts ad aware and do a scan...
i have this weird thing on my computer that keeps usin all of my ram(psbak.exe) all i did was dl'd adaware and it helps alot. i have to press ctrl+alt+delete so i can kill it when my pc starts but afte that its ok

or i heard about this internet virus scan thing thats kinda new so the virus may not stop it
www.stopsign.com u could try but if that doesnt work well then...
doesnt xp let u formad multiple partitions? i have 3 partitions on each drive(2 drives) so even if i do get a nasty virus all i gotta do is reinstall win 2000 and i dont lose anything win xp must suck

i got a question...how come i got a new comp but it laggs like hell..n i went n got it fix but not its even worse...n its pissin me off how can i fix this prob??

You should have posted a new thread, Not bought an old thread. I will help you if you ake a new thread, But first I think you shoulduse the search option on the forum.

FIRst norton sucks..cuz u have to have a special removal tool to remove each individual virus...AVG works good or AntiVIr...but whatever floats ur boat...mr.monger is right.....lavasoft adaware works wonders

nikib57 said:
FIRst norton sucks..cuz u have to have a special removal tool to remove each individual virus...AVG works good or AntiVIr...but whatever floats ur boat...mr.monger is right.....lavasoft adaware works wonders

if you mean Norton AntiVirus then it does not suck, why do you think it sucks? its the best selling Antivirus application around. You do NOT have to have a special remover tool to remove virus they are new threats and will be included in the next update.

Pardon me

ok sorry for sayin something sucks...i should know better..i just don't prefer norton...ur right it is the best antivirus application selling becuz usually when someone purchases a new pc, it comes with it, or u get someone that doesn't have much knowledge bout computers go to wal-mart, k-mart, etc. Its everywhere. Sorry for speakin.. I just like AntiVir or AVG...but who cares what i say..i'm just a body..

Norton does suck! I installed AVG and it picked up 10 viruses that Norton missed. It is the best selling one because they pay the most on advertisements.

if its the best selling that means its the most targeted. thats y it sux, every virus that comes out is set to take out norton first. anyway with the virus, just reinstalled xp. u will still keep all you files, itll just write over the windows folder and with a bit of luck the virus 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom