You guys are right

Giancarlo

Banned
Well not only have my heart been broken because of something personal (my significant other lying to me), I have seen what you guys posted. You are right. I should of been more easy on you. I've been crying today because of my boyfriend lied to me (we aren't breaking up, but it really broke my heart). Well maybe I should get over it, but I came to the realization I was too mean to you all. I'm deeply sorry. I realized many things today matter of fact.

Well, I'm really happy that this has happened, we can finally all start respecting each other. Apology accepted, and I hope everyone does. It's so good to finally have this stupid arguement resolved, and this whole thing sorted out. Welcome back to true CF Giancarlo. Hopefully everyone will be respectful from now on.

rakedog

rakedog said:
Well, I'm really happy that this has happened, we can finally all start respecting each other. Apology accepted, and I hope everyone does. It's so good to finally have this stupid arguement resolved, and this whole thing sorted out. Welcome back to true CF Giancarlo. Hopefully everyone will be respectful from now on.

rakedog

Well being hurt showed me how it feels to be hurt. I had to experience it to show I shouldn't be mean to others.

I'll accept your apology as well. i would much rather we all get along here at CF, so thank you so much for apologizing!! hopefully now everyone can get along nicely :D

Giancarlo said:
Well not only have my heart been broken because of something personal (my significant other lying to me), I have seen what you guys posted. You are right. I should of been more easy on you. I've been crying today because of my boyfriend lied to me (we aren't breaking up, but it really broke my heart). Well maybe I should get over it, but I came to the realization I was too mean to you all. I'm deeply sorry. I realized many things today matter of fact.

Well Im sorry about your boyfriend, but I hope we can still be cool with each other, as forum members. I totally respect you and your debating skills, but I guess I was pretty stupid for starting that thread about you. Welcome back, and lets not have anymore stupid flaming just cuz of some debate or anything.

P.S. Dont think Im blaming you for the flaming or anything, I did some too, and I just want it to stop...:(

Well Giancarlo I guess you should have a second chance consedering you apologised (not that you owed me an apologie or anything) eitherway welcome back to CF.

Well I broke up with my boyfriend. But hey.. I'm going to strengthen my own attitude.. I've learned a few things.

Back
Top Bottom