Who likes Mr. G

Status
Not open for further replies.
HMM why isnt Rakedog posting or voting? i know he hates Giancarlo's guts...

... I give up, I really do.

The reasoning for my "confrontation" with him was so I could talk to him and maybe get him to understand where I'm coming from. Not to turn it into a flame war. Not to turn it into a "oh yes lets bash Giancarlo cos everyone else is doing it" ... that was NOT my intention whatsoever (which is why Giancarlo, should you read this, I did actually say to you to PM me with any problems, so only you and me could talk, without getting others involved) ... but that obviously failed.

This thread, in all honesty, is not only not needed but I find slightly immature. It seems some of you failed to see my point in the other thread. What is this thread proving? Fuck all, really. Believe it or not, Giancarlo IS a good member here, and does good for this place overall. All this is going to do, if anything, is to drive him out. I will not stand for it. Who the hell cares who hates Giancarlo? I sure as hell don't - and personally I think if you hate someones guts over the internet, that is a little bit sad. This thread is now locked, and I don't expect to see another one anytime soon. Comprende?

With that said, David, return my status to that of a normal member. No questions, no "please don't", from anyone. Get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom