Who likes Mr. G

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvino

Golden Master
NOTE: This thread is not intended as flaming, but just to show Giancarlo reality and how many people here at CF, actually like him.

he does argue too much and I ask that he please calm down. negativity can detract lots of visitors and make people leave and tell others its a negative site. and is bad for people choosing to link here as well.

I ask all of you to please, chill out and have fun here and don't flame. come here to talk about computers after all its computer forums!!! ;)

like mr mackey says "flamings bad mmmmkay!"

got me on this everyone ;) hope you do. ;)

for the good of the site everyone! let's go!

Well I don't like him but I did detect some inprovment in his ways I think he actually tried very hard not to insult me LOL !!! Welldone Giancarlo keep it up and people might actually start liking you.

Yeah honestly he didn't call me stupid this is what I said:
"Look Giancarlo all you do is insult people when you think you they are wrong. Even when you are 100% right you don't have right to insult them and who cares if you are the best speaker in your school you are so nasty to people that nobody really gives a damn. I registered with this forum 4 days ago and I don't like you at all imagine the people who have been on this forum longer than me how they feel not that you care. I mean you even flame the people that try and support you like Alvino. Oh and calling someone stupid is not a critisism it's an insult." and this is what he replied: "No I don't. Again you do not know what you are talking about. So nasty to people? You have your facts wrong. You registered with this forum four days ago? And you have 300+ posts? No comment." it's not that bad is it?

LOLOLOL He really didnt call you stupid!!! WOW! Party for Giancarlo!!! YAYA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom