AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...well I was refering to a DVD burner, but I allway's had good luck w/Sony products....

Sony products have served me well. From their TVs, to their PDAs, to their digital cameras. All good stuff.

Well I have no experience with sony dvd-rw's so I can't really comment on them being good or not.

Die Intel, Omg Die!!!

I think it is supposed to be, but either way, AMD wins, no matter what, and coupled with Sony, nVidia, and Kingston you can't lose.... :D

Question to Intel- Do you guys have a cardboard box, because if so, I recommend crawling into it ok? And also, after you guys get into it, try inventing your way out of it, or just stay in it for that matter.......... :p

BTW, picked up that Sony Cybershot T1 today, and it is very nice. Here are some pics of my MOBO and overall of the system. One of the pics is not my system, but is an identical copy of what it would look like removed, but with Vapchill in, it is way to hard to photograph it. I scanned two old "normal" photos that I took about 3 1/2 weeks ago when my SLi board arrived from Japan. One problem, I can't post attachments in this thread...

Wait, can I post pics directly from my PC? Hmm, if so, pls tell me how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

To be honest allthough I agree with you AMD ZEN about the cardboard box but it really depends what you need your computer for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom