Why did TrueCrime:SOLA get such a bad rap?(no pun intended)

wally worlds cool soemtimes you can find great delas on printer stuff got all in one for under 100 dolrrarz. they got great prices on cd-rs and dvd-rs. specially those 100 pack memeorexes for 25 dorrars and then dvd rs for 25pack fir 10 dorrarz. he hez

I've played this game from start to finish and was astonished at the unoriginality of it. The "bullet" time was copped off of Max Payne, and the rest of the game was copped off of the GTA series. It is supposed to take place on the "streets" of LA, yet in one level you are fighting off zombies and throwing them into fires, thats something that doesn't usually happen on the streets.

The fighting part was ok at first, but got dull and boring as time went on. Stopping street fights or riots was a new twist but got so repetitive I just had to play straight through with no side objectives. I give this game a 5/10.

And to answer your question, It got a bad rap for copping aspects of other games and being way too repetitive.

I haven't gotten to the whole Zombies part of the game, so I wouldn't know about it. *sobs* My processor is gonna get here on Monday!! I hate FedEx.

I never played TrueCrime on PC. I do have the Xbox version and it was pretty cool. I think it got a bad rap because people could not over look the fact that it was "just another GTA rip off."

AMD Athlon XP 3000+ Barton 400FSB...I tried to OC my 2400+ and for a few minutes it was faster than a 3200+....but alas, it fried. And there inlies the problem.

I'm not a mod, But there should only be 5 lines in your sig NVIDEAGAMER!!

Wow, Nice proccessor ;)

Back
Top Bottom