*Help*How do i delete my whole hard drive?

i have used both.....
ie is faster.
i like mozilla, but ie is faster rendering web pages, its really obvious

I disagree but you do get the odd problem with mozila at some sites because the web designer which designed it didn't fix it so mozila could read his code

I would say mozilla is better for people who aren't very smart about internet security....we are getting way off topic though

well id rather deal with firefox than having pain of spyware and pop ups that slow down the browsing experince anyways. if the page loads so fast but pop ups get to you its slower anyway!

Ok listen, heres what to do:
Reinstall Windows and DONT backup your files unless they've been scanned completely and you are sure they are absolutely necessary.
GET ZONEALARM!
This is the best firewall ever. Period. Get it. Free.
DON'T DOWNLOAD WEIRD STUFF
Self explanitory...weird stuff contains viruses(virii?) and viruses = baaad!
Well, this has always worked for me! Have fun, and remember: DOWNLOAD ZONEALARM ON A DIFFERENT PC AND INSTALL BEFORE GOING ON THE INTERNET AT ALL!!!!

Accualy, if you want a good tip, when you name your primary partition, it's always C. Change it to like E or something (that's what i did). This will GREATLY cut down on the number of viruses, because they always try to auto install into some secret directoriy in your c drive.

Haha thanks. me and brokenhabit are like right next to each other. Hope to get the 1000 by sunday night :)

Back
Top Bottom