Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
And from all the posts i see here, Giancarlo is a one man army. And if you would get out of your little world (where insults are counted as "criticism"), maybe you would actually have some friends here in this forum.

Stop acting so utterly ridiculuos. I have plenty of people here on my side, especially with my views.

Look Giancarlo all you do is insult people when you think you they are wrong. Even when you are 100% right you don't have right to insult them and who cares if you are the best speaker in your school you are so nasty to people that nobody really gives a damn. I registered with this forum 4 days ago and I don't like you at all imagine the people who have been on this forum longer than me how they feel not that you care. I mean you even flame the people that try and support you like Alvino. Oh and calling someone stupid is not a critisism it's an insult.

No I don't. Again you do not know what you are talking about. So nasty to people? You have your facts wrong. You registered with this forum four days ago? And you have 300+ posts? No comment.

Wow I'm impresed your geting better you actualy didn't insult me wow. And I do no what I'm talking about because I read the political thread you insulted people oh and the reason I have 300 posts happens to be that I know a lot of things about computers after all that's what I'm studying.

Giancarlo said:
Never said I did. I just think what he did was irresponsible.

I don't insult people, I criticize them.

Ok, that's all fine and dandy.

BUT THEN
*dramatic music*
Giancarlo said:
Your opinion doesn't mean much now does it?

I don't know where you're from, but I know that if you ask anybody, if that statement above is an inslut or criticizim, I would bet money 99/100 would say it was an insult.

So you're doing the exact same thing that you accuse Slayer of doing.

Lying.

I agree that Political Debates are awesome, fun to read, but when you find some way to morph any topic into a battle grand for yourself, that just gets annoying.

Make appropriate threads, like this one, to voice your opinion on things, and if they don't want to see a bloody battle ground, they can simply not click on the thread.

That's that on that.

Giancarlo said:
No I don't. Again you do not know what you are talking about. So nasty to people? You have your facts wrong. You registered with this forum four days ago? And you have 300+ posts? No comment.

You're doing it right there, I like that you use "You have your facts wrong." but then the way that you say the things after it, makes me feel like you're insulting him for posting A LOT!

Good speaking doesn't matter, we're on the internet, good gramatical typing and correct puncuation and spelling are what matter here.

Unless you are going to record everything you say, and then put it on here for all of us to listen to your rantings and ravings.

(Just pokin' fun. :p)

Well, this is my last post in here, unless another post is directed directly at me. :D

KTHNKBYE

hey! 300+posts in that timefram is very good! good job and keep it up ok ;)

and gian, please keep it down. or your processor is gonna overheat.

LOL Hey that's what I was talking about with someone else from this forum but I don't think the mods would be happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom