new laptop

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
i'm considering buying a new laptop.
as i am relatively new to laptops, i denno what processor is good, bad, good, bad.

yea, and is there anything different from a lap top and a desktop besides the obvious size difference and less heat.

and also, where can i get some cheap laptops, lol. nice,cheap laptops. perhaps dell near christmas day???

Yeah PC's can be cheaper than laptops unless your building it with different parts also they are not really for gaming as for wich processor to get it depends what you want the laptop for

i'ma be usin it for some business. I'm gonna be loading stuff onto websites, and occasionally playing some warcraft 3 or so on it. nothing graphically intensive.

But i don' want a processor that will piss me off. Cause i remember i had a celeron 1.0 gigs once and holy crap, did it piss me off.

Maybe Celeron M's are different??

Dell makes good laptops (the inspiron series)

Oh, and you'd be suprised that laptops do heat up...quite a lot. I wouldn't say that they're always much cooler then PC's

rakedog said:
Dell makes good laptops (the inspiron series)

Oh, and you'd be suprised that laptops do heat up...quite a lot. I wouldn't say that they're always much cooler then PC's

sorry mate, but i would have to disagree with your statement that dell make good laptops. i personally own a dell inspiron, and it has given me more trouble then its worth.
yes, laptops (especially my dell inspiron) do heat up a lot!!! i have to keep mine elevated off the ground just so it won't overheat on me while i'm doing something on it

now it's the holidays, considering the sales that will be going on and stuff, around how much do u think i should spend on my laptop. oh yeah, and i need wireless.

Back
Top Bottom