Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
grrrr what i hate most about these forums is giancarlo's posts!!!
he is a disrespectful person who will take any chance to insult and make fun of other members.
it is people like him who destroy forums and keep people from coming back.

Wrong again... I'm trying to keep these forum lively with debates. But this is a computer forum and these shouldn't be here to begin with.

Giancarlo said:
Never said I did. I just think what he did was irresponsible.

I don't insult people, I criticize them.

Well sometimes when you criticize people, you should think about their feelings too, cuz it could be insulting to them. And as far as ive seen here, youre fighting a losing battle. The mods are probably gonna lock you out sooner or later.

And from all the posts i see here, Giancarlo is a one man army. And if you would get out of your little world (where insults are counted as "criticism"), maybe you would actually have some friends here in this forum.

alvino said:
Well sometimes when you criticize people, you should think about their feelings too, cuz it could be insulting to them. And as far as ive seen here, youre fighting a losing battle. The mods are probably gonna lock you out sooner or later.

Grow some skin. This is not a nice world.

Fighting a losing battle? Seriously? With the gravity of my arguments? I have more of a firestorm and am one of the better speakers in my school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom