Chicken OR Egg? What Came First??

Uhhh...

Here, let me give you an example:
dinosaur -> egg -> dinosen -> egg -> chinosaur -> Modern chicken.'

Neither came first! You'd have to interpolate just to figure out about which one happened first. In the egg form, you have more of an ability to evolve.

Tulsileaf said:
no, there is no such thing as mutations, evilution or the like. god made the chicken and the chicken laid the egg, then i snatched the egg, shot the chicken and had both for breakfast :)

yes i agree exactly
God made the chicken.
supporters of macroevolution have twisted the evidence to how they want to interpret it. in the end, macroevolution is just a way for people to rebel against God. people choose to believe in evolution because they are selfish and sinful and want to be independent from God. Macroevolution is an easy way for people to be independent from God, because it completely erases God from the equation of how we got here.

I chose the term "macroevolution" because there are really two types of evolution, microevolution and macroevolution. microevolution is an observably true theory, which says that animals can adapt to their habitat over time, making it easier for them to survive. macroevolution, however, says that this same process can continue indefinitely, eventually causing completely different species. this may make sense in your mind right now, but there is a hidden flaw in this reasoning. There is a large assumption being made. The implied assumption is that there is no limit to the amount of adaption that animals can undergo. There is a limit, however, which is caused by the DNA of animals. For microevolution to occur so much that a totally and completely different species could be created, even with a huge amount of time, actual DNA code would have to be added somehow to the DNA of animals! This is, of course, impossible, which shows how illogical macroevolution really is.

I hope i have at least got you all thinking, even if i haven't totally convinced you that macroevolution is false. There is a lot more evidence out there, and i encourage you to look it up yourselves.

Later

Erm, don't make this into an evolution vr religion debate...

I don't believe in God, and I respect the opinion, but I still think it's the egg.

You shouldve added a "Im not sure" part in the poll. Cuz im really not sure! lol :p

Well I choose the egg just for the fun of it and come on guys let's leave religion out of this God or Alah or whatever you believe in has nothing to do with this poll

~mr mixx~ said:
Word, and all this talk about Eggs & chicken is making me hungry....Lol

I totally agree!!!

I think the egg came first, cause of the whole reptiles laying eggs many years before chickens were ever in the equation.

:D

Morpheus said:
Well I choose the egg just for the fun of it and come on guys let's leave religion out of this God or Alah or whatever you believe in has nothing to do with this poll

it does has something to do with this poll. the thread said debate, so i put a reason why i believe the chicken came first.

It's a joke question your not meant to take it seriously so god doesn't have anything to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom