How do you guy afford all this stuff!!!

Eh... I'm 18 so don't have too many bills just yet. I sell Pre-Paid Legal memberships, I get $100 a person so it's good money.

BanChan said:
membership to what...?? i don't get your job

Pre-Paid Legal is a way of paying a certain amount of money each month just in case you are in need of an attorney in the future. Say you get in a car wreck and you severely injure someone, Pre-Paid Legal will represent you in court. They will represent you for only that monthly fee you pay, instead of high rates that an independent Attorney would have you pay.

For instance, I had an independent Attorney that I paid $400 to for a single case, a traffic violation. I sell plans that range from ~$200-~$250 (depending on extras) a year, and they will cover you unlimited times throughout the year. :D

i get about £40 pound of my dad a month and about £160 a month of my mum and my job £340
thats about $1200 a month

I am a pc tech, and I buy everything at cost. Also you wouldn't believe how many people upgrade, and let me have their old stuff. I just save this stuff up and trade for new parts.

Hello there !
I am a vehicle technician for Volvo Trucks in England. I am 33 years young.
To earn the extra cash i am on breakdown call out 24 hours a day, 7 days on, 7 days off.
I start work every day at 4 a.m when on call, and work to 10 at night.
Nice stuff (house, computers food, wives !!) don't come cheap, or easy !!!
Nice wheels, serpentacer. I am v. jealous !!!

helllo.
i'm 17 and i'm a male prostitute. I make 500 dollars on a good night. but on average i make 300 a night.

this is how i pay for my car, my computer, and my house.

Back
Top Bottom