Should I install SP2?

iflabs

Baseband Member
I'm currently am having those reboots with my winxp pro edition. Those blue screens keep popping up with errors.

I went to the microsoft site and they suggested to install SP2. Should I? I've heard there's been a lot of problems with this.

yes you should install SP2, i got it installed on my machine and it works like a charm. without SP2 my computer tends to screw up alot. so it all depends on your needs, and if you need a good popup blocker sp2 comes with one for IE, i like it.

I think you should install SP2 and it really depends what your doing with your computer wich means if you use the internet unprotected or don't peforme maitenence on your PC this things do happen.

Being realistic
I haven't seen a computer problem that was fixed by installing sp2. In fact, in my experience, if you already have problems, they progress after installation. However, I do suggest installing sp2 in a computer that has no problems because of the security features.

Sp2

Service Pack 2 is great I mean of course you get Windows FireWall which really is just kinda there. and They have a great pop up blocker installed and it automatically monitors yur antivirus settings. GO WITH SP2

WTF need a mod what was my ip tracked at when i posted tht, help quik mod, and what is my ip now from this post

Well this subject can go both way's.....Just be carefull though when doing this....I have heard alot of people are having prob's w/theirs....and other's say it's good.

So it's gunna be a proacative thing on your part.

Back
Top Bottom