How do you guy afford all this stuff!!!

15 years old, and saved up all my money from Chinese New Years money, allowance, lawn mowing etc.

I'm 19 years old studying computer engineering at univercity and I'm still looking for a job.

im 14. i have 7 jobs.
i work in stew leonards

im a baseball certified refferee (gotta love $40 for 2 hours, and the highschool coaches yelling at you when you call the mercy rule becaue their team is down by over 142 runs)

i also am a semi-intern for a local graphics designer, which means i make graphics for them from jobs they get from other people, i work off commision and don't make half as much as the other real workers their but i get $200 a month easy from that.

i am also a basketball refferee

i have a snow plow business which makes over $700 in the winter which consists of me and my brother (who can drive a plow), plus two of his friends who drive plows. They make more then me since they do the plowing and i only collect money, get jobs, and make sure they dont ruin their lawns and not actually plow since i dont have a liscence

i babysitt that counts as a job :p.

and finally im a amteur poker player, which i can rely on for a solid $500 a year.

----------
normally i spend it on upgrading my $700 airsoft gun or my $1,900, but now that i see i wnat to get into computer grpahics as a career in the future, and becoming more of a gamer, im spending more and more on my computer. why thanks to peoples on these forums suggestion i bought a nvidia 6800 gt graphics card, a 250 gb external harddrive, and a little 1 gb flash drive, and, i bought an extra 1 gb of ram which now brings me up to 1.5 gb's of ram.
Hehe, in 1 week i went from a crappy old computer to a pretty dam good one. Now alls i need is a pretty case.

holy shit kid, you 14??? me 2

i wish i made that kina money o_o, my comps only worth like 1000... :( damn you 6800 peopl!!!!!!!!!!! but this computer shal serve me good for the next couple years :) so ima spend my money, on making my band better, oh yeah, most of you here will prolly not like it, cuz its like hardcore punk rock, like anarcho punk, but im not an anarchist :)

Yah, there are loads of teens on here at CF.

That's why this is a great place to hangout.... :p

Back
Top Bottom