Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Morpheus

Daemon Poster
I think Microsoft should open their source code because then the Windows OS series would evolve faster and better.

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

yeh same here

it would be so much better
but i can see why they dont tho

Re: Should Microsoft open their source code so that any programmer see if their are bugs

Yeah but Linux is an open source code OS and thanx to that it is a better OS. Because the original programmers said change anything that's wrong and send us back the report to see what we did wrong

cool i like that idea
someone call up bill gates

many free programs are already available for windows
go to sourceforge.org to get some

That's not the point

wait, lol if windows was open source could microsoft still sell it??

Yes if they retained their rights to the product and everybody who changed it would not be able to sell it

Back
Top Bottom