Xfx 256mb Ddr

FuRgy

BSOD
What do u guyz think about the XFX 256MB DDR GEFORCE FX5700LE graphics card, What should I check in my computer to make sure it fits in??? What is a good price for it?? Is it a good card??? can u guyz find any reviews on the net for this card
?????

Thanks

Expect to pay around $120 for this card. It should be pretty good. If you have alot of memory and a fast CPU, it should be fine. Are you looking to do a lot of 3D gaming like Doom 3, Half life 2 and FarCry?

I am planning on paying £80 for it, I will get a bit of discount as well (My mate's dad own's the shop) so I think it's not a bad offer.....

I only have 320MB Of SDRAM, and only have a 800MHZ Processor (AMD) :(

I am planning on upgrading my RAM to 512MB of DDRAM.

How do I check if this card will work with my computer. I currently have a 3dfx voodoo3....

Oh yeah, And yes I am planning to buy the card for gaming....Doom 3 and Half life 2, But also some older games such as -

Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Max Payne 2
Need For Speed Underground
Hitman 2

Edit, I just read the link, and it says that the minimum system requirement....Some of these I don't know, Can someone please halp me out?

1) It says you need a minimum of 300W power supply? How do I check this?

2) You need an Intel P3 or P4, With AGP 2.0 or later. What does "AGP 2.0" mean and how do I check is my computer has this?

Thanks for the help

Then I suggest you get a better processor or you are likely to get problems because your old one is old

Well fot the games you want to play why don't you try an AMD 64 something in the range of 3.200 to 3.500

yess amd 64 yesss!!! ;) I have an XFX gphx card and its nice gfmx4000 128mb all i need dotn play games much.

Guys, there's no way I can afford one of them proccessors. Eeek, £500!!!

I don't really want to play Doom 3 and Half life that much, Just the game's i mentioned. Does it have to cost that much???? Eek!

Back
Top Bottom