Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slayer said:
Sorry to dissapoint your mountain sized ego Giancarlo, but the last time I checked, it is the Mods that make the decisions, not you.

I make suggestions just like some around here.

You may be studying Political Science, but like it or not, it does not give you the right to put down other members with statements like "you are wrong.". They may be wrong, they may be right, but atleast some of us around here respect anothers opinions, which I have seen little of coming from you. It also does not give you the right to call other people idiots, morons and the like.

I gave adequate reasons on why they may be wrong. Opinions can be wrong you know...

Stop being rude to others and learn to respect others' opinions, or it is I that will be soon suggesting to the other mods to ban you.

I think you should just be quiet and watch the expert debate the facts.

hmmm, well this is so boring, how did this turn into global warming.

Global Warming is something that is false and is used as a way for coal companies to make money. Scientists say its false, some even say we are in an ice age more than a warming age.

but anyways...

We have fuel cell cars, hybrid cars and hydrogen cars I believe on the horizon.

Yup, that I do agree on. In fact, Bush is supportive of the idea, and he is giving money for it. I am happy about that.

The top soil in jungles is actually very poor if you want to know the truth.
They should stop there illogical economic program that hasn't helped their economy that much and put something that is more sound, like working towards a high tech society.

Yes, that is true. In fact, the amazon rainforest produces so much medicine and herbal products, I have heard that up they can make up to 300% more money per acre with that, instead of cutting down the wood. And the best part is that it regenerates every year. Plus, they then use the land for grazing, but amazonian rain contains some acid that is normally obsorbed by trees. This means that the soil washes out and the land becomes desert. Quite sad...

Bush has increased ozone restrictions and has increased restrictions on arsenic for example. Your statement is a typical myth of the left wing. You got bought into a typical argument that just isn't true at all.

That may be true, but can you provide me with some links?

allowed polluters to put toxic levels of mercury in our air and water.
No it hasn't.

I might have been wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure i did read that in scientific american. Can you give me a link?

It's a matter of opinion on if it it okay to drill in arctic refuge or not. There is life there, it wouldn't be a refuge otherwise. On a scale of how much and weather or not it would be okay to destroy it is a matter of opinion. Let's not waste our time arguing about that.

the quality of our air is at the most unpolluted level since, basicically, since we have been taking readings.

lol Hey this thread is amusing you guys should start a comedy series I really think it could take off. Hey Giancarlo take it easy mate stop taking everybodys head of you might be right but you don't have to treat them like their rubbish !

Giancarlo said:
I make suggestions just like some around here.

I gave adequate reasons on why they may be wrong. Opinions can be wrong you know...

I think you should just be quiet and watch the expert debate the facts.

Well even if other peoples opinions are wrong, you dont have to contradict them or say that theyre "talking crap". You may be an expert, but as much as i hate to admit it you are kinda rude to others.... You really are good at debating but even the people debating have to have a level of respect for their opponents, but you havent really showed any......maybe thats why everyone doesn't give you the respect that i think you really deserve...

Who? Giancarlo? Giancarlo does have good points. Its just that he doesnt respect others opinions, and return thats why no one gives him respect either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom