USB Cable Help

amarine88

Baseband Member
I am doing a science fair project on USB cables and the teacher wants three resorces. They have to be different types. Well I checked and Forums qualifie as a "Interviews" If you guys can post anything. Even links that is all that counts. Also if you guys have any books, even internet books that are not only digital. That would help ALOT!! Thanks guys.

How they work. Just a simple relpy like, "They send electric pulses," will do. I have all the info I need but I need the sorces.

lol Ok now a USB which stands for Universal Serial Bus is basically more advanced than your clasic serial port likewise it's cable is more advanced so it does not send 1 bit of data at a time therefor it is a lot faster and yes it uses electircal pulses. Now before u use what I say I suggest you check it up cause it's been a long time since I read anything about the USB port. Will that do or would like some more jargin?

Ok this is going to sound wierd but I am gonna need a first and last name. Maybe not yours but just to but when I am citing this as an interview. PS: Has to be something believeable. NO JOHN SMITH

Yah i am sorry, the teacher is all like,"You have to have 3 different types of resourses for your research" and when i said i might do a interview on fporums she said, "As long as you have there first and last name"

more like teachers. at least my report is easy. I am comparing USB 1s vs USB 2.0 VS USB Gold series, using different file types at different speeds and timing it. 20 minutes max :)

Back
Top Bottom