AMD or Intel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel Blows!

Yes kiddies, that's right, Intel blows big time. They are half rate, high heat, power hogging processors. I prefer my AMD FX-55 with SLi graphics technology, but that is me. Personally, if you are thinking about a new computer, go with AMD64 3500+ or better (make sure no matter what it is 939 pin). I have an old P4 system (423pin), and it is terrible in comparison to my old AMD XP system, with basically the same configs and everything. :D DIE INTEL, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!!! :mad:.

BTW, I OCed my FX-55 to 3.4GHz with Vapochill cooling (it was not easy by any means...) Truly, AMD is the Uber King of overclocking!

AMD ZEN said:
BTW, I OCed my FX-55 to 3.4GHz with Vapochill cooling (it was not easy by any means...) Truly, AMD is the Uber King of overclocking!

Dude, you'll have to post a pic of the graf-x card for us !! : p

Me oh my I wish I could, but no Digital camera yet..... However, give me about one week, and I'll have one (thinking about that Cybershot T1 from Sony, so if you have one, tell me what you think pls.). I will gladly post pics of my system after that (can't wait to show my baby off!, JK) :p One question though... Why do you want to see my GPU's rather then my processor? :confused:

I got a cybershop dsc-p32 and its nice under 200 dollars at officemax. ;)

I wanna see your whole system!

Re: Intel Blows!

AMD ZEN said:
Yes kiddies, that's right, Intel blows big time. They are half rate, high heat, power hogging processors. I prefer my AMD FX-55 with SLi graphics technology, but that is me. Personally, if you are thinking about a new computer, go with AMD64 3500+ or better (make sure no matter what it is 939 pin). I have an old P4 system (423pin), and it is terrible in comparison to my old AMD XP system, with basically the same configs and everything. :D DIE INTEL, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!!! :mad:.

Well if you are a college student like me either an AMD 64 2800+ or 3000+ would do just fine.

Yah, well when you do get the camera, take some cool pics....I wanted to get a digital Camera for myself.

Then i thought to myself...Which one would i use the most...<camera or Dvd burner>

So the choice is made...i'm gunna get a Sony DVD burner: Duel formatt/ Double layer.

Does Anyone here own a Sony DVD burner ? and if so How do you like it...I allway's buy Sony products....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom