Need help in finding a good, reliable host

OJ

Beta member
What the thread title says.

I need to find a reliable host that offers well over 50GB/transfer per month, atleast 5 sql databases and atleast 1200MB of space, at an affordable price.

It's for a website that has hundreds of daily visitors and a very active and close-knit community, and we are in a bit of trouble at the moment, due to the current host f*cking us over constantly. They claim there was a file there that was exploited by hackers. All the backups were cheched and no such file was ever found. They have also been claiming for the past 5 months now that the site was causing problems on their server, yet they can't point to the cause. Then they have asked us to upgrade to a larger package - something which we definetily do not need, because we already have a mega package. Then they have pestered us all the time, moved the site to different servers and told us to fix the problem. Countless hours have been spent examining site and the scripts and nothing has been found.

They just keep claiming there is a file there, but no such file has been found on any of the about 40 backups taken during the past year. They've also made tons of mistakes in the transfers and so forth. So, as you might imagine, we are quite pissed off about the situation, and in dire need of help. Our current host is Lunarpages

So, I will be most grateful if the people in here who have experience in these things could help us. Thank you in advance. :)

i can offer my hosting services but i no youll be stolen from me to XtoNet

so ill just wait for them to get in here

I would like to offer you:

Gold Plan
2500MB Space
75 GB Transfer/Month
Cpanel + Fantastico De Luxe
Unlimited POP 3 Email Accounts.
3000 FTP Logins
PHP, MYSQL, JSP, ASP, ASPX, CGI
£4.00/Month
For currency converations please see www.xe.com
If you are intrested or require any further info please email support@xenon-networks.com

Hi Oz,
Looking at your requirements, I can suggest you two plans : First one is SME- kit, which provides 2GB disk space, 40GB Bandwidth , 5 websites, 1 SQLServer,5 MySQL databases and many other features at $9.42p/mth only.http://www.m6.net/a1small.asp

Since with SME you will get 10GB less Bandwidth, I would suggest you for DEV-Kit which provides 4GB diskspace,80GB bandwidth,10 web sites,4 SQL Server databases,10MySQL databases,10Websites and many other features at $16.75p/mth http://www.m6.net/a1developer.asp
There is 30Day Money back guarantee as well. you can also upgrade to another plan in the future for no extra charge.

If you have any sort of queries PM me or mail at support@m6.net

Thanks guys for your offers. We'll have a look at them.

I would, however, want some more opinions especially on some of the bigger companies.

Instead of making the huge componies with loads of money even richer, you should suppourt the smaller ones that really need suppourt!

Hey well i own xtonet which most of the people here LOVE!

I can do 3Gb/45Gb traffic + whm/cpanel + fantastico (reseller) @£3.95/mo

Back
Top Bottom