nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra or Ati X800

airiox said:
LOL, fanboys shouldnt speak.
WTF does that mean?
I don't read alot huh? Well, I have subscriptions to 7 pc and tech magazines, and tune in to tech tv daily. ATI is not winning shit, bottom line. I would rather do without than own ati's JUNK. I guess by fan boy you mean i am a fan, HELL yes,,,why wouldn't I be a fan as a full time tech and pc enthusiast...... of the best video cards in the world.

well pc gamer for one, i could go down the list but that would be a waste of my time. ATI has the fastest cards out there, when you bump settings to max, and when the x850 pro comes out there will be no question about that.

You really cant go wrong with the x800 or 6800 series. as said the ATI cards render better, the 6800 has more features and renders low res faster. When ATI renders high res faster.

I have both a x800 and 6800, i know what i am talking about.

nothing about the 6900, its wont happen til febuary at the earliest. And Reports are that the x850 XT PE will be 20% faster than the 6800 Ultra.

So until Febuary ATI will have the better card lol it seems neither stay on top of the other.

woot, the x850 previews came out today. You can check out http://www.HardOCP.com apparantly they are much faster in HL2, fairly even in Doom 3, and much faster in Far Cry.

So, Nvidia should be back on top with the 6900 Ultra, but until then ATI has the title.

Just as I said but you never know ATI has to do something if it wants to be top dog in the industry

go to tomshardware.com and there is an interesting article about nvidia DVI output on their cards and how it deesn't meet the 161MHz standard. This means that there is a limit on the highest resolution you can use with these cards. So you have the fastest card on the planet yet you can't run it at the highest resolution. Read it and tell me what it says about ATI..

Hey neither card is perfect so really I guess it's what you want that counts in the end High Speed or High Resolution

Back
Top Bottom