Politics, War on Terrorism etc. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the idiot. You are the one who is a dickwit. So give me a damn break. You don't even use your brain. Use it, You have it. It is the results of evolution. But it appears you don't use it.

Erm... yes thats a very mature argument for somebody who is majoring in Political Science. :rolleyes:

nofx said:
Erm... yes thats a very mature argument for somebody who is majoring in Political Science. :rolleyes:

Well look at the arguments you compile. You say the exact same thing about political leaders. You're an illiterate dolt. I already out witted you and outsmarted you.

Giancarlo said:
i'm majoring in political science. I haven't received my degree yet but am well on my way.

oh. well good luck in getting your degree. :)

Giancarlo said:
Well look at the arguments you compile. You say the exact same thing about political leaders. You're an illiterate dolt. I already out witted you and outsmarted you.

Lets not get too overconfident Giancarlo.

alvino said:
This is actually getting pretty funny! :p

ah everything alivino has said is just funny. Its all too true.
------

Anyone who doesnt support the war on terror is miguided in my opinion. And since I know everything, must mean you are not only misguided, but wrong as well. :D :p

Political threads are so much fun, arent they?

airiox said:
ah everything alivino has said is just funny. Its all too true.
------

Anyone who doesnt support the war on terror is miguided in my opinion. And since I know everything, must mean you are not only misguided, but wrong as well. :D :p

Political threads are so much fun, arent they?

WTF?!?! when the hell did i say that the war on terror was wrong?!?!

I personally find it disgusting to fight with giancarlo. Normally right now i would be writing a report on how global warming IS an issue, but giancarlo would flame me and call me an idiot, and he wouldn't give about my opionion, So i'm not even going to bother. Mods, I reccomend you close this thread

I already out witted you and outsmarted you.

So you think you outsmarted and outwitted me by taking what I said about George Bush and John Howard and reusing it, with a bit of your own hilarious material, in a pathetic attempt to insult me and try to act superior, hmm yes well done.

On another note do you call people "illiterate dolts" alot. Because I dont know what your trying to achieve by saying it. I mean come on a Dolt what the hell is a dolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom