nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra or Ati X800

i just like nvidia cuz its cheaper.

EDIT>>> But i like ATI's Catalyst Drivers tho.

Morpheus said:
It's not a waste of money just another option you don't have to be so absolute about it.
Every benchmark you review online shows the 6800 ultra out performs in every way. Every single magazine I've read says the same. He wanted to know which was best, I told him. I build and tech pc's everyday. I have as well seen both in action, and tested both. No comparison, 6800 wins. So yes, if you want the best, its a waste of money. If you like to pay top dollar for second best, then the ati is right up your alley.

yeah NVIDIA gives you more bang for your buck. even if ATI is better (HAH! Yeah right!), it still overpriced.

skunx710 said:
Every benchmark you review online shows the 6800 ultra out performs in every way. Every single magazine I've read says the same. He wanted to know which was best, I told him. I build and tech pc's everyday. I have as well seen both in action, and tested both. No comparison, 6800 wins. So yes, if you want the best, its a waste of money. If you like to pay top dollar for second best, then the ati is right up your alley.

thank you, somebody else thinks the 6800 is the best, and it is, and cheaper

it is. i have the regular non-ultra 6800 and it works really well.... and only cost like 280-300 bucks (i forgot the price range...oops).

skunx710 said:

LOL, fanboys shouldnt speak. ATI is winning Image Quality Tests. They are winning high settings tests and they are winning bottom line. I still would get the 6800 since it has more features.

You must no read alot, cuz every review I have read has them near each other with ATI and NVidia splitting results. But when it comes to high settins ATI is owning.

Back
Top Bottom