Favorite Band

rakedog said:
Whenever we start these topics, it turns into a flame war.

The bush administration has said that global warming is not a major problem and has pulled out of world organizations to stop it.
The bush administration is destroying aslaskan tundra, and hurting natives who have lived there for a long long time.
The bush administration has incouraged bills that increase the limit for CO2 production from factories.

One thing I AM happy about is that the bush administration IS putting in money for hydrogen powered cars. That is a plus.

I'm not saying that the war on terror is wrong. All I am saying is that Bush should have waited a bit longer, got MORE worldwide support, got more UN support, and went in with an EXIT STRAGEDY from Iraq. The way the war is unfolding, it will become the modern nam... I just pray no draft will go into place.

ANyhow, back to music. New linkin park album out today!

I wouldn't trust the UN to wipe my ass. UN is the most corrupted organization there is on the planet. You should really look more into the UN. I woudl prefer the US get the hell out of the UN, seize their HQ and make them suffer. The US poors more money into the UN then any other country combined.

alvino said:
yeah even tho the war in iraq is going on, its gonna turn in to another vietnam...... the iraqis are to devoted to their religon to be able to change to the suddenly new freedoms we are giving them..... its like when youre all cold then you suddenly jump into a hot pool, your body cant instantly change to the surrounding temps, so you feel numb.... same concept goes ith the war in iraq (except this involves politics not body temps.).

Considering only 1000 + lives have been lost in almost 2 years of fight, I don't think that's anothe Vietnam. If the liberals would get their heads out of their American hating asses, they would see what kind of good we are doing.

erm... i feel responsible for starting this whole flame war. Sorry, I should respect others opinions. Why dont we start a Politics thread or something.

Oh yeh Cowboy_EGN can you give me some examples of the UNs corruption?

rakedog said:
The bush administration has said that global warming is not a major problem and has pulled out of world organizations to stop it.

It isn't. There is expected to a mild ice age in the near future.

The bush administration is destroying aslaskan tundra, and hurting natives who have lived there for a long long time.

No. It isn't. How is that possible? With what exactly? The drilling in ANWR? It hasn't been approved. Even if it was, it would only drill oil in 3% of the land, affecting up to 5% of the land.

The bush administration has incouraged bills that increase the limit for CO2 production from factories.

Nope.

I'm not saying that the war on terror is wrong. All I am saying is that Bush should have waited a bit longer, got MORE worldwide support, got more UN support, and went in with an EXIT STRAGEDY from Iraq. The way the war is unfolding, it will become the modern nam... I just pray no draft will go into place.

ANyhow, back to music. New linkin park album out today!

We don't need UN support. Fuck the UN. I'm sorry but I'll say that directly. To hell with them. You are in denial like most others on the left wing about the massive corruption scandal involving the UN and oil for food program. I don't know why you foolish people want us to be associated with them. It is just plain ridiculous. And we do have an exit strategy. It is called: Getting the job done. And don't you ever dare compare to this Vietnam, you illiterate dolt. Everything is far different. Casualities have been minimal. Draft? Get a damn clue. If anything the idiots you support want a draft (Charles Rangel and Hillary Clinton anybody?). All draft bills were supported by democrats, NOT BUSH OR REPUBLICANS. The Iraq war has been relatively successful.

alvino said:
yeah even tho the war in iraq is going on, its gonna turn in to another vietnam...... the iraqis are to devoted to their religon to be able to change to the suddenly new freedoms we are giving them..... its like when youre all cold then you suddenly jump into a hot pool, your body cant instantly change to the surrounding temps, so you feel numb.... same concept goes ith the war in iraq (except this involves politics not body temps.).

It is responses like these that make me seriously question your intelligence. Devoted to their religion? What does that have to do with anything? We have tons of allies on the ground there. That's the difference. You again don't really much of a clue to begin with. And screw your analogy. It doesn't make any sense. Iraq was an honorable mission and it has been very successful.

BTW, it has been around 500 KIA. The 1,100 number adds in accidents that happen in war.

Cowboy_EGN said:
Considering only 1000 + lives have been lost in almost 2 years of fight, I don't think that's anothe Vietnam. If the liberals would get their heads out of their American hating asses, they would see what kind of good we are doing.

are you referring me as a liberal?!?!

Back
Top Bottom