Favorite Band

nofx said:
3rd/Federal standards so that would be like national standards, okay whos running the county, the Republicans.
There you go nice and backed up.

You again prove your idiocy. The republicans have nothing to do with standards that were put in place back in the 40s, when democrats were in control. Who is running the country does not matter. It matters what time these standards were put in place.

You don't even deserve any half decent response. You can't back up crap.

The US has made plenty of mistakes.... War on terror, right idea, but we made some inconsidirate actions.

rakedog said:
The US has made plenty of mistakes.... War on terror, right idea, but we made some inconsidirate actions.

Yak yak yak yak.. the US has made relatively few mistakes. Start naming these "inconsiderate" actions! :rolleyes:

nofx said:
1st/ I never said the war on terrorism was wrong
2nd/I never said Europe has more freedom than America
3rd/Federal standards so that would be like national standards, okay whos running the county, the Republicans.
There you go nice and backed up.

You better get better proof then that load of horseshit. Clinton White House while getting head from his intern made the most daring changes to what can or cannot be played on the air waves. That was the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. So who cares if we are now running the country. Who was back in Clintons era when the new laws and restraints....the Democrats...both the Senate, House and the White House.

rakedog said:

Inconsiderate for who? Saddam? France? Germany? Like I give a horses ass what Saddam, France and Germany think are inconsiderate. Those three were in bed together. Isn't no wonder why France and Germany didn't support the war.

Whenever we start these topics, it turns into a flame war.

The bush administration has said that global warming is not a major problem and has pulled out of world organizations to stop it.
The bush administration is destroying aslaskan tundra, and hurting natives who have lived there for a long long time.
The bush administration has incouraged bills that increase the limit for CO2 production from factories.

One thing I AM happy about is that the bush administration IS putting in money for hydrogen powered cars. That is a plus.

I'm not saying that the war on terror is wrong. All I am saying is that Bush should have waited a bit longer, got MORE worldwide support, got more UN support, and went in with an EXIT STRAGEDY from Iraq. The way the war is unfolding, it will become the modern nam... I just pray no draft will go into place.

ANyhow, back to music. New linkin park album out today!

yeah even tho the war in iraq is going on, its gonna turn in to another vietnam...... the iraqis are to devoted to their religon to be able to change to the suddenly new freedoms we are giving them..... its like when youre all cold then you suddenly jump into a hot pool, your body cant instantly change to the surrounding temps, so you feel numb.... same concept goes ith the war in iraq (except this involves politics not body temps.).

Back
Top Bottom